Kate Middleton wowed the world looking gorgeous just 12 hours after giving birth to daughter Charlotte on May 2. But conspiracy theorists claim Middleton looked too beautiful to have given birth, insisting she had used a surrogate and was never pregnant at all.
According to the Russian newspaper Komsomolskaya Pravda, there’s no way the Duchess of Cambridge could have looked so stunning when she posed for photographs outside St. Mary’s Hospital in London just hours after delivering Charlotte.
Several Russian moms told the Komsomolskaya Pravda Middleton probably used a surrogate mother because it’s “impossible for Kate to look so radiant.”
“It was a surrogate mother who gave birth, not her,” said one conspiracy theorist. “Kate must have been wearing a fake belly to show the people she was pregnant.”
Another Russian mother chimed in, “She did not give birth, I am sure. There is no special maternal look in her eyes.”
Still another conspiracy theory suggests Middleton had actually given birth a few days earlier than we were told (even though her official birth certificate listed Charlotte’s birth date as May 2, 2015.
“She gave birth three days ago,” said one mom. “They reported it only now. Look at the baby – she does not look like a newborn at all.”
Of course, the conspiracy theorists seem to overlook the fact that Kate looked gorgeous during her first pregnancy with George and was equally stunning shortly after giving birth.
The superfit Kate did prenatal yoga, followed a healthy low-carb diet and remained active during both her pregnancies.
In 2013, Middleton lost all her baby weight less than two months after giving birth to George with low-carb diet, walking, running and yoga workouts, Examiner reported.
Low carb diets such as the ketogenic, Paleo and Atkins diets fuel rapid weight loss by forcing the body to burn fat for fuel, said obesity expert Dr. Eric Westman, co-author of Keto Clarity.
Here’s a rundown of Duchess Kate Middleton’s makeup, fitness and beauty secrets:
- To keep her skin wrinkle-free, Kate uses Trilogy Rosehip Oil on her face.
- Middleton applies DHA-free Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in bronze to give herself a sun-kissed glow.
- To prevent stretch marks, Kate rubbed Bio-Oil on her belly both during and after her pregnancy.
- To make up her signature smokey eyes, the Duchess uses Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow palette and Lancome Hypnose mascara to keep her skin glowing and minimize pores
- To keep her skin glowing and minimize pores, Kate uses Karin Herzog Oxygen Face cream.
- Middleton did pregnancy yoga to prevent excess weight gain and keep her body toned.
- Kate’s pre-pregnancy fitness secrets were a low-carb diet, walking and yoga.
- Kate covers her gray hairs with a vegetable-based hair dye instead of a chemical-based product.
Kate Middleton’s chic fashion style is detailed in the book Kate’s Style: Smart, Chic Fashion from a Royal Role Model.