Blake Lively flaunted her sexy legs in blue bikini bottoms from the set of her film, “The Shallows.”
In the Instagram photo, Blake explained that she sported a fake cut dripping with fake blood from her left leg.
“No, I wasn’t actually attacked by a shark,” Lively joked in the caption. “That definitely would’ve affected my 2015.”
Blake, who gave birth to daughter James (with husband Ryan Reynolds) in December 2015, lost all her baby weight just one month after delivery.
Lively’s post-baby weight loss secrets were an organic diet, light exercise and breastfeeding, Examiner reported.
Blake hates to work out, but leads an active lifestyle that involves lots of hiking and biking.
“I hate the gym, so what I do instead is find other ways to be active,” said Blake. “I ride bicycles, I hike, I go out and exercise in nature and I’m active that way.”
Lively also loves cooking and eating healthy, natural food.
“I like to cook,” said Blake. “I use a lot of fresh ingredients, which really does make a huge difference. It’s easier to be healthy when eating things that are fresh, because they are often fruits and vegetables.”
As Celebrity Health Fitness previously reported, Lively’s beauty, haircare and makeup secrets are:
- Creme de la Mer moisturing cream. “It’s extravagant and feels so luxurious on your skin.”
- Mason Pearson Handy Bristle Hair Brush. “I use this for teasing. Just one or two strokes under the top layer gives my hair a sexy, full look.”
- Goldwell Dualsenses Color Detangling Conditioner. “Rona O’Connor [of Lukaro Salon in Beverly Hills] has been my hair colorist since ‘Gossip Girl.’ She’ll just put up my hair in a bun, take it out and it looks great. She introduced me to this conditioner.”
- Gucci Première Eau de Parfum. “I’m always looking for scents that are both masculine and feminine. I used to mix perfume with cologne, but with Première, the wood notes give it masculinity, the citrus is fruity, and the floral is that feminine vibe.”
- Kerastase Elixir Ultime Bain Riche Shampoo. “Divine. I have every single one of their shampoos and rotate which one I use. It’s best if you don’t oversaturate your hair with one product.”