Cristiano Ronaldo flaunted his washboard abs in GQ’s “Body Issue,” where he posed shirtless with a bikini-clad Victoria’s Secret supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio.
In the sizzling photospread Cristiano and Alessandra put their enviable bodies on display.
The Real Madrid superstar is pleased with the growing popularity of soccer in the United States, and suggested he might even play in America someday (this is highly unlikely, but it’s nice for CR7 to say it).
Cristiano, who recently broke up with Russian supermodel Irina Shayk, is happy living the single life for now while being a devoted dad to son Cristiano Jr.
Ronaldo recently showed off his ripped physique in ad photos for his CR7 Cristiano Ronaldo Underwear spring/summer 2015 collection.
In the smoking-hot photos, Cristiano spotlighted his rippling six-pack abs, which he attributes to a high-protein diet and intense exercise, including cardio workouts, weight training, and soccer, TheImproper reported.
“I love vibrant colors and underwear is a great way to experiment with different looks,” Cristiano said about CR7 Underwear.
“The bright pink and red in the new collection and the bold patterns gives it a distinctive look for Spring/Summer. I’m really proud of it.”
The 6-foot-1 Ronaldo, who weighs 176 pounds, revealed his health and fitness secrets as Celebrity Health Fitness previously reported:
1. Learn to train your mind as well as your body. Mental strength is just as important as physical strength and will help you achieve your goals.
2. Proper sleep is really important for getting the most out of training. I go to bed early and get up early, especially before matches. Sleep helps muscles recover which is really important.
3. Mix it up. I recommend a combination of cardio (running and rowing) and weight training to ensure that workouts target all areas of the body and increase both strength and stamina. It also helps to keep it interesting.
4. High intensity is important to get your blood pumping and to increase stamina. We do a lot of sprinting drills in training and they can be incorporated into your workout whether you are in the gym or outdoors. Try and add it to every workout you do.
5. Cardio sessions are also key for building up endurance and stamina, and to stay trim. Try to do periods of around 30 minutes, increasing the number of sessions as you get stronger.
6. A good workout must be combined with a good diet. I eat a high-protein diet, with lots of whole grain carbs, fruit and vegetables and avoid sugary foods.
7. Make sure you stay hydrated. Drinking water is so important. I also avoid alcohol.
8. Fit in exercise wherever you can. You can do an abs workout in your bedroom when you wake up in the morning or before you go to bed. If you get into a routine then it makes it easier as it will become a habit.
9. Relax. Training and physical sessions are most important, but living a relaxed lifestyle helps you to be the best you can be, physically and mentally. I spend my free time with family and friends, which keeps me relaxed and in a positive mind-set.
Cristiano, who has been playing soccer since age three, is a study in extreme physical fitness. At 6-foot-1 and 176 pounds, Cristiano is one of the leanest, fastest and fittest athletes to grace the world stage.
During his six years at Manchester United, Ronaldo won three Premier League titles, the UEFA Champions League, an FA Cup and the FIFA World Club Cup, as well as the FIFA Player of the Year title.
In 2009, Cristiano made international headlines when United agreed to sell him to Real Madrid for a stunning $131 million transfer fee, making him the most expensive player in European football history.
Despite his success, Cristiano still has a burning ambition to constantly improve his game and has no intention of resting on his laurels. “I want to get better and better,” he said. “My ambition is huge.”
CR7’s legendary self-discipline and work ethic is detailed in the book Cristiano Ronaldo: The Rise of a Winner.