Blake Lively showed off her stunning post-baby weight loss and sexy legs at the 2016 amfAR New York Gala in New York Feb. 10.
Blake looked gorgeous in a glittery Chanel Haute Couture mini-dress that spotlighted her toned legs. Lively was accompanied by husband Ryan Reynolds, who looked dashing in a dark fitted suit.
Blake, who gave birth to daughter James in December 2015, lost all her baby weight just one month after delivery. Lively’s weight loss secrets were a Paleo-style diet, light exercise and breastfeeding, as Celebrity Health Fitness has reported.
Blake hates to work out, but leads an active lifestyle that involves lots of hiking and biking.
“I hate the gym, so what I do instead is find other ways to be active,” said Blake. “I ride bicycles, I hike, I go out and exercise in nature and I’m active that way.”
Lively also loves cooking and eating healthy, natural food.
“I like to cook,” said Blake. “I use a lot of fresh ingredients, which really does make a huge difference. It’s easier to be healthy when eating things that are fresh, because they are often fruits and vegetables.”
As Celebrity Health Fitness previously reported, Lively’s beauty, haircare and makeup secrets include the following:
- Creme de la Mer moisturing cream. “It’s extravagant and feels so luxurious on your skin.”
- Mason Pearson Handy Bristle Hair Brush. “I use this for teasing. Just one or two strokes under the top layer gives my hair a sexy, full look.”
- Goldwell Dualsenses Color Detangling Conditioner. “Rona O’Connor [of Lukaro Salon in Beverly Hills] has been my hair colorist since ‘Gossip Girl.’ She’ll just put up my hair in a bun, take it out and it looks great. She introduced me to this conditioner.”
- Gucci Première Eau de Parfum. “I’m always looking for scents that are both masculine and feminine. I used to mix perfume with cologne, but with Première, the wood notes give it masculinity, the citrus is fruity, and the floral is that feminine vibe.”
- Kerastase Elixir Ultime Bain Riche Shampoo. “Divine. I have every single one of their shampoos and rotate which one I use. It’s best if you don’t oversaturate your hair with one product.”