Blake Lively, who’s pregnant with her second child, looked radiant as she promoted her movie, “The Shallows” in New York.
In a series of Instagram photos, Blake showed off her tiny baby bump and sexy legs in a dazzling array of flattering fashions.
Lively’s long, flowing hair looked glamorous and her skin glowed as she did the late-night talk show circuit.
Despite being pregnant, Blake still looks model-slim, thanks to an organic diet and a healthy lifestyle that involves hiking and biking, as Celebrity Health Fitness has reported.
“I hate the gym, so what I do instead is find other ways to be active,” said Lively. “I ride bicycles, I hike, I go out and exercise in nature.”
Lively also loves to cook and eat organic, natural food. “I like to cook,” said Blake. “I use a lot of fresh ingredients, which really does make a huge difference.”
Other celebrity fans of an organic diet include Kourtney Kardashian, who credits it for her hot bikini body and 45-pound post-baby weight loss after 3 pregnancies, as Celebrity Health Fitness has reported.
Blake Lively told Marie Claire her beauty, hair care and makeup secrets include the following:
- Creme de la Mer moisturing cream. “It’s extravagant and feels so luxurious on your skin.”
- Mason Pearson Handy Bristle Hair Brush. “Just one or two strokes under the top layer gives my hair a sexy, full look.”
- Goldwell Dualsenses Color Detangling Conditioner. “Rona O’Connor [of Lukaro Salon in Beverly Hills] has been my hair colorist since ‘Gossip Girl.’ She introduced me to this conditioner.”
- Gucci Première Eau de Parfum. “I’m always looking for scents that are both masculine and feminine. With Première, the wood notes give it masculinity, the citrus is fruity, and the floral is that feminine vibe.”
- Kerastase Elixir Ultime Bain Riche Shampoo. “Divine. I have every single one of their shampoos and rotate which one I use,” said Blake.