Back pain is one of the most common complaints people have, and some 80 percent of Americans will suffer back pain at some point in their lives. Fortunately, there are inexpensive back pain remedies that really work, such as the following:
- Comfrey compress. Simply add some Comfrey ointment to a cheesecloth and apply it over your back. You should experience instant relief, said Dr. Oz.
- Devil’s Claw is an anti-inflammatory herbal supplement that has been shown to alleviate back pain. Dr. Oz suggested taking 100mg of devil’s claw until your pain subsides.
Dr. Oz said the secret to lush, youthful locks is to massage argan oil into your hair every day. People who have used argan oil say it gives your hair a natural shine, nourishes dry scalp and split ends, and gets rid of frizz. The best part is, it’s all-natural.
Anti-Aging Acids for Wrinkle-Free Skin
- Glycolic acid for wrinkles. Dr. Oz said glycolic acid is an excellent anti-wrinkle treatment that exfoliates damaged and dead skin while promoting collagen growth. Use a concentration of 10% glycolic acid for best results.
- Salicylic acid for acne. Dr. Day said salicylic acid is the best treatment for getting rid of acne. Make sure you moisturize well to prevent your skin from getting too dry.
- Lactic acid for dry skin. Dr. Oz said lactic acid works best on dry skin because it helps your skin retain moisture. Look for a 12% concentration.