Kim Kardashian is never afraid to reveal her most embarrassing beauty flaws, from butt cellulite to her hairy forehead.
“I have the hairiest forehead you could ever imagine, and I would always break out and get all cracky on my forehead just from all the hair that I had,” Kardashian told People March 4.“So in high school, I would wax it off because there was just so much hair, and then I would laser it off a little bit.
“If you Google 2008 or 2007, I had the craziest, hairiest hairline, so I did laser it. Everyone would just Photoshop it every time I did a photo shoot [anyway]. I didn’t really change the shape, I just got rid of all the baby hairs.”
These days, Kim does laser hair removal to keep her forehead and entire body smooth and hair-free.
Kardashian said her other beauty must-haves include the following:
- “I use the Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes. They take off everything but really gently — even mascara!”
- “I use the By Terry Purete de Rose Cleansing Gel because it smells like rose.”
- “I love Guerlain Orchidee Imperiale The Rich Cream because I love the scene and the rich creaminess.”
- “There’s also one that’s from Natura Bisse — the C+C Vitamine Cream. It smells really strongly of orange, and I think it’s nice every once in a while.”
- “I have this at-home LED light therapy machine called Quasar MD Plus that I got for my psoriasis.”
- “I love Armani Luminous Silk foundation and Joe Blasco Ultrabase Foundation.”
Kim, who previously credited the low-carb ketogenic-inspired Atkins diet for her 56-pound post-baby weight loss, also does waist training to flatten her abs, Examiner reported.
While it may sound odd, “waist-training” or the “Corset Diet,” is a weight loss trend some women use to winnow down their midsection.
“This is a remarkable way to train your waist to be smaller,” said plastic surgeon Dr. Alexander Sinclair, who claims some of his patients have lost up to six inches.
Kim said she wore a waist trainer to bed every night to make her waist smaller ahead of her May 2014 wedding to Kanye West. The measure sounds drastic, but actress Jessica Alba has credited wearing double corsets around the clock for three months for her dramatic post-baby weight loss.
Similarly, Brooke Burke Charvet, creator of the Transform Your Body workout DVD, said wearing a corset was responsible for her stunning post-baby weight loss after each of her four pregnancies.
“Wrapping your post-partum belly is a concept that has been around for centuries,” said Burke Charvet, who has her own line of belly wraps called Baboosh. “It works as a compression garment. It helps the swelling of the uterus go back down to its original size and it supports all that baggy baby skin. It is a great, great way to get back in shape.”