Kate Middleton, who’s 8 months pregnant, is pretty in pink. The Duchess of Cambridge turned heads in a pink Alexander McQueen coat for a Commonwealth Day service at Westminster Abbey.
Kate, 33, was accompanied by Prince William, who looked dashing in a fitted navy blue suit.
Middleton is arguably the chicest pregnant woman in the world, so it’s no surprise she has adapted her beauty, fitness and makeup routine during her second pregnancy in favor of organic, chemical-free products.
Middleton, who is due in April, has changed her beauty and haircare products so they’re natural and chemical-free.
- To keep her skin wrinkle-free, Kate uses Trilogy Rosehip Oil on her face.
- Middleton applies DHA-free Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in bronze to give herself a sun-kissed glow.
- To prevent stretch marks, Kate rubs Bio-Oil on her belly both during and after her pregnancy.
- To make up her signature smokey eyes, the Duchess uses Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow palette and Lancome Hypnose mascara to keep her skin glowing and minimize pores
- To keep her skin glowing and minimize pores, Kate uses Karin Herzog Oxygen Face cream.
- Middleton does pregnancy yoga to prevent excess weight gain and keep her body toned. “She wants to snap back quickly post-baby,” said a source.
- Kate’s pre-pregnancy fitness secrets were a low-carb diet, walking and yoga, Examiner reported.
- Kate covers her gray hairs with a vegetable-based hair dye instead of a chemical-based product.
Middleton’s chic fashion style is detailed in the book, Kate’s Style: Smart, Chic Fashion from a Royal Role Model.