Duchess Kate Middleton, who’s due in April, looked regal in blue at a March 13 London church service honoring British soldiers who fought in Afghanistan.
Middleton was joined by husband Prince William, and his brother, Prince Harry, who both looked dashing in their military uniforms.
Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip, Prince Charles, and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall also attended the service, which commemorated the end of the UK’s 13-year combat operations in Afghanistan.
Middleton is arguably the chicest pregnant woman in the world, so it’s no surprise she has adapted her beauty, fitness and makeup routine during her second pregnancy in favor of organic, chemical-free products.
Middleton has changed her beauty and haircare products so they’re natural and chemical-free. “Kate is very cautious of products and treatments,” a source told Us. “Baby’s health comes first.” Here’s a rundown of Duchess Kate’s pregnancy makeup, fitness and beauty secrets:
- To keep her skin wrinkle-free, Kate uses Trilogy Rosehip Oil on her face.
- Middleton applies DHA-free Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in bronze to give herself a sun-kissed glow.
- To prevent stretch marks, Kate rubs Bio-Oil on her belly both during and after her pregnancy.
- To make up her signature smokey eyes, the Duchess uses Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow palette and Lancome Hypnose mascara to keep her skin glowing and minimize pores
- To keep her skin glowing and minimize pores, Kate uses Karin Herzog Oxygen Face cream.
- Middleton does pregnancy yoga to prevent excess weight gain and keep her body toned. “She wants to snap back quickly post-baby,” said a source. Kate’s pre-pregnancy fitness secrets were a low-carb diet, walking and yoga, Examiner reported.
- Kate covers her gray hairs with a vegetable-based hair dye instead of a chemical-based product.
Middleton’s chic fashion style is detailed in the book, Kate’s Style: Smart, Chic Fashion from a Royal Role Model.