Kate Middleton is due any week now, but has looked gorgeous throughout her entire pregnancy, thanks to her simple beauty secrets, which include natural, chemical-free makeup and lotions.
Here’s a rundown of Duchess Kate’s pregnancy makeup, fitness and beauty secrets:
- To keep her skin wrinkle-free, Kate uses Trilogy Rosehip Oil on her face.
- Middleton applies DHA-free Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in bronze to give herself a sun-kissed glow.
- To prevent stretch marks, Kate rubs Bio-Oil on her belly both during and after her pregnancy.
- To make up her signature smokey eyes, the Duchess uses Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow palette and Lancome Hypnose mascara to keep her skin glowing and minimize pores
- To keep her skin glowing and minimize pores, Kate uses Karin Herzog Oxygen Face cream.
- Middleton does pregnancy yoga to prevent excess weight gain and keep her body toned. “She wants to snap back quickly post-baby,” said a source. Kate’s pre-pregnancy fitness secrets were a low-carb diet, walking and yoga, Examiner reported.
- Kate covers her gray hairs with a vegetable-based hair dye instead of a chemical-based product.
Middleton’s chic fashion style is detailed in the book, Kate’s Style: Smart, Chic Fashion from a Royal Role Model.