Nicole “Coco” Austin raised eyebrows by showing off her tiny baby bump at 7 months pregnant on Instagram.
Coco, who recently bragged that she had lost 10 pounds during her first trimester because her food cravings were for low-calorie fare such as fruit.
As she did before pregnancy, Austin follows a high-protein diet and works out regularly to stay healthy and prevent excessive weight gain, Examiner reported.
Coco said her pregnancy cravings center mostly around fruit. “I crave fruit!” said Austin. “I fantasize about a bowl of fruit. It’s so weird! Even when I’m not pregnant, I usually have fruit in my diet.”
Before getting pregnant, Austin was a workout fanatic who insisted she weighed 135 pounds at 5-foot-2, and her measurements were 39DD-23-40.
Coco revealed on her blog that her weight loss and fitness secrets are a portion-controlled high-protein diet, weightlifting, yoga, and cardio exercise on the treadmill and stationary bike.
Austin said she keeps her glutes firm by doing lots of squats and lunges. Coco got breast implants age age 18, but has denied getting butt implants or other butt-enhancing plastic surgery.
Among Coco’s weight loss, diet and workout tips are:
- My cardio regimen consists of 25 minutes of sprinting on the treadmill 3 times a week or I take a boxing, Zumba, kickboxing, dance or body-sculpting class. I even take my dogs jogging at the park. I try to confuse my body & not repeat my routine every day.
- I wear a sauna sweatsuit to the gym and sweat it out for 30 minutes on treadmill sometimes. I feel 5 pounds lighter. It’s mostly water weight that you lose but it’s also rejuvenating and detoxifying.
- I don’t diet! I just eat small portions of food throughout the day & don’t eat a lot of sweets. I start the day w/yogurt or oatmeal and fish oil pills.
- Protein is key to losing weight & also building muscle.
- Lunges, lunges, and more lunges are the best way to keep your butt and thighs tight. I hold 10-pound weights in each hand when I do mine.
- The only way you’ll see ripped abs is eat less fattening foods. PERIOD! You don’t have to take all fats out, just lower your intake of meals a little. I do ab exercises 5 days a week then top it off 20 min cardio.
- In order to get in shape fast u have to incorporate weight training and cardio together. Don’t skip one. You’ll burn more calories.
- Throw on 10-pound ankle weights when u can! Try it when walking your dog. This really tones the legs.
- An aerobic workout will boost your metabolism for hours afterwards. Moving your body will burn the fat off your abs. I love the treadmill.
- Add 30 min cardio to your workout. I like the treadmill and stationary bike. Sprint for 5 min as hard as u can then back off for a min. Repeat.