Nicole “Coco” Austin is 8 months pregnant with her first child, but that hasn’t stopped her from trying to look her best despite sporting a growing baby bump.
Coco showed off her pregnancy curves in sexy, form-fitting dresses from a recent photoshoot. In the instagram pictures, Austin has her hair and makeup done, and spotlights her rounded baby belly and massive cleavage.
Coco, who’s 32 weeks pregnant, follows follows a high-protein diet and works out to minimize excessive weight gain.
Coco said her pregnancy cravings are mostly for fruit. “I crave fruit!” said Austin. “I fantasize about a bowl of fruit. It’s so weird! Even when I’m not pregnant, I usually have fruit in my diet.”
Before getting pregnant, the 5-foot-2 Austin said she weighed 135 pounds, and her measurements were 39DD-23-40, as Celebrity Health & Fitness previously reported.
Coco revealed on her blog that her weight loss and fitness secrets are a portion-controlled high-protein diet, weightlifting, yoga, and cardio exercise on the treadmill and stationary bike.
Coco, who’s married to rapper Ice-T, got breast implants at age 18, but denied butt implants or other butt-enhancing plastic surgery were responsible for her hourglass figure.
Coco’s weight loss tips, diet and exercise regimen include the following:
- My cardio regimen consists of 25 minutes of sprinting on the treadmill 3 times a week or I take a boxing, Zumba, kickboxing, dance or body-sculpting class. I even take my dogs jogging at the park. I try to confuse my body & not repeat my routine every day.
- I wear a sauna sweatsuit to the gym and sweat it out for 30 minutes on treadmill sometimes. I feel 5 pounds lighter. It’s mostly water weight that you lose but it’s also rejuvenating and detoxifying.
- I don’t diet! I just eat small portions of food throughout the day & don’t eat a lot of sweets. I start the day w/yogurt or oatmeal and fish oil pills.
- Lunges, lunges, and more lunges are the best way to keep your butt and thighs tight. I hold 10-pound weights in each hand when I do mine.
- Protein is key to losing weight & also building muscle.
- The only way you’ll see ripped abs is eat less fattening foods. PERIOD! You don’t have to take all fats out, just lower your intake of meals a little. I do ab exercises 5 days a week then top it off 20 min cardio.
- In order to get in shape fast u have to incorporate weight training and cardio together. Don’t skip one. You’ll burn more calories.
- Throw on 10-pound ankle weights when u can! Try it when walking your dog. This really tones the legs.
- An aerobic workout will boost your metabolism for hours afterwards. Moving your body will burn the fat off your abs. I love the treadmill.
- Add 30 minutes cardio to your workout. I like the treadmill and stationary bike. Sprint for 5 minutes as hard as you can, then back off for a min. Repeat.