Nicole “Coco” Austin showed off her sexy curves and post-baby weight loss as she celebrated her 37th birthday.
Coco put her post-baby body on display on Instagram in form-fitting outfits that spotlighted her massive cleavage, tiny waist, and voluptuous curves.
Austin is happier and healthier than since giving birth to daughter Chanel in November 2015.
Coco, who followed a vegan-style fruitarian diet during pregnancy, lost 13 pounds just 10 days after delivery.
Austin’s weight loss secrets were a mostly vegan diet, exercise, and waist training, as Celebrity Health Fitness has reported.
Coco’s has maintained her weight loss and bombshell bikini body with a high-protein diet, weightlifting, and cardio exercise on the treadmill and stationary bike.
Austin also does corset waist training, which Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian have credited for their recent weight loss.
Waist training, or the “Corset Diet,” is a weight loss trend some women use to winnow down their midsection.
Coco Austin’s other weight loss, diet and exercise tips include the following:
- My cardio regimen consists of 25 minutes of sprinting on the treadmill 3 times a week or I take a boxing, Zumba, kickboxing, dance or body-sculpting class. I even take my dogs jogging at the park. I try to confuse my body & not repeat my routine every day.
- I wear a sauna sweatsuit to the gym and sweat it out for 30 minutes on treadmill sometimes. I feel 5 pounds lighter. It’s mostly water weight that you lose but it’s also rejuvenating and detoxifying.
- I don’t diet! I just eat small portions of food throughout the day & don’t eat a lot of sweets. I start the day w/yogurt or oatmeal and fish oil pills.
- Lunges, lunges, and more lunges are the best way to keep your butt and thighs tight. I hold 10-pound weights in each hand when I do mine.
- Protein is key to losing weight & also building muscle.
- In order to get in shape fast you have to incorporate weight training and cardio together. Don’t skip one. You’ll burn more calories.
- Throw on 10-pound ankle weights when you can! Try it when walking your dog. This really tones the legs.
- An aerobic workout will boost your metabolism for hours afterwards. Moving your body will burn the fat off your abs. I love the treadmill.
- Add 30 minutes cardio to your workout, Coco suggests. I like the treadmill and stationary bike. Sprint for 5 minutes as hard as you can, then back off for a min. Repeat.