Dr. Oz said his Total 10 rapid weight loss diet helped two million people lose about 9 pounds in 2 weeks without exercise.
Dr. Oz’s Total 10 rapid weight loss diet is a modified version of his 2-Week Rapid Weight Loss Diet, which helped his audience members lose over 1,000 pounds combined, or 9 pounds per person.
Some two million people have tried Dr. Oz’s Total 10 rapid weight loss diet, and most have lost an average of 8 pounds in 2 week, Examiner reported.
One woman lost 20 pounds in 14 days, while another lost 13 pounds in the first week alone. The best part is, you don’t need to exercise on the Total 10 rapid weight loss diet.
Dr. Oz said you should try to limit or avoid refined sugars on his Total 10 rapid weight loss diet because refined sugars are addictive.
Sugars in general accelerate cellular aging and cause inflammation, which leads to weight gain and diseases like heart disease, diabetes and cancer.
A natural, sugarless alternative is stevia, said Dr. Oz. Stevia is 25 times sweeter than sugar, but it’s natural and has no calories.
Dr Oz’s Total 10 Rapid Weight Loss Diet Plan
1. Drink a cup of hot water with lemon first thing in the morning, as this has been shown to remove toxins and jump-start weight loss.
2. Have a protein-rich smoothie for breakfast.
Dr Oz’s Total 10 Breakfast Smoothie Recipe: Ingredients
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons protein powder
- 1 tablespoon flax seed oil
- ½ cup frozen banana
- ½ cup berries
- ½ cup ice
3. Eat three high-protein meals a day. Protein-rich meals suppress appetite and boost metabolism. Dr Oz suggested centering your meals around poultry, fish or eggs, ideally getting 12 grams of protein a day.
4. Consume the Total 10 veggie broth throughout the day. It’s low-calorie, high-fiber and curbs hunger.
Dr. Oz’s Total 10 Broth Recipe Ingredients
- 3 quarts of water
- 1 onion
- 1 cup winter squash
- 1 cup root vegetables
- 1 cup greens
- 2 celery sticks
- ½ cup cabbage
- 4 slices ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- sea salt
5. You can enjoy unlimited amounts of low glycemic vegetables such as: Artichokes, asparagus, brussels sprouts, cauliflower, cabbage, squash, snap peas, broccoli, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, bean sprouts, celery, cucumber, daikon, eggplant, leeks, lentils, beans, greens, okra, onions, radishes, rutabaga, Swiss chard, zucchini, salad greens, water chestnuts, watercress and peppers.
6. Avoid or limit wheat, artificial sweeteners, alcohol, dairy, processed foods and refined sugar. These foods cause inflammation, which fuel weight gain and disease.
7. You can have one cup of coffee a day using almond milk as a sweetener.
Related: Dr. Oz reveals inexpensive anti-aging wrinkle creams and weight loss secrets