Nicole “Coco” Austin flaunted her hot bikini body while vacationing in St. Barths with husband Ice-T and daughter Chanel.
“I haven’t been on vacation for 2 years. Being preggers last year until this past November I haven’t seen my bikini drawer in awhile,” Austin said on Instagram.
Austin, who gave birth in in November 2015, looked amazing in a tiny red bikini that spotlighted her tiny waist and massive cleavage.
Coco, who followed a vegan-style fruitarian diet during pregnancy, lost 13 pounds just 10 days after delivery.
Austin’s weight loss secrets were a mostly vegan diet, exercise, and waist training, as Celebrity Health Fitness has reported.
Coco’s has maintained her weight loss and bombshell bikini body with a high-protein diet, weightlifting, and cardio exercise on the treadmill and stationary bike.
Austin also does corset waist training, which Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian have credited for their small waists.
Coco Austin’s other weight loss, diet and exercise tips include the following:
- My cardio regimen consists of 25 minutes of sprinting on the treadmill 3 times a week or I take a boxing, Zumba, kickboxing, dance or body-sculpting class. I even take my dogs jogging at the park. I try to confuse my body & not repeat my routine every day.
- I wear a sauna sweatsuit to the gym and sweat it out for 30 minutes on treadmill sometimes. I feel 5 pounds lighter. It’s mostly water weight that you lose but it’s also rejuvenating and detoxifying.
- I don’t diet! I just eat small portions of food throughout the day & don’t eat a lot of sweets. I start the day w/yogurt or oatmeal and fish oil pills.
- Lunges, lunges, and more lunges are the best way to keep your butt and thighs tight. I hold 10-pound weights in each hand when I do mine.
- In order to get in shape fast you have to incorporate weight training and cardio together. Don’t skip one. You’ll burn more calories.
- Throw on 10-pound ankle weights when you can! Try it when walking your dog. This really tones the legs.
- An aerobic workout will boost your metabolism for hours afterwards. Moving your body will burn the fat off your abs. I love the treadmill.
- Add 30 minutes cardio to your workout, Coco suggests. I like the treadmill and stationary bike. Sprint for 5 minutes as hard as you can, then back off for a min. Repeat.
- Squats are the best for your butt. Start with no weight & work your way up to heavy weights.
- Stretching is great!! It lengthens the legs and makes them much more shapely looking. Believe me, I’ve got short legs & it helps me.