Blake Lively is pregnancy perfection as she promoted the movie “Cafe Society” in New York with co-star Kristen Stewart.
Blake showed off her burgeoning baby bump on Instagram in elegant fashions that flattered her gorgeous curves.
Lively, who also stars in the summer thriller “The Shallows,” is a health fanatic who follows a Paleo-style diet and loves to cook.
Blake credited her Paleo-inspired diet for her rapid weight loss shortly after giving birth to daughter James (in December 2014).
Lively said training to play a surfer in “The Shallows” gave her a hot bikini body.
“It was my job to train,” Blake told Extra (see video). “No gluten, no soy, and then no processed foods. I guess it was close to Paleo. It was nice to eat clean like that.”
Despite being pregnant, Lively still looks model-slim (except for her baby bump), thanks to her Paleo-based diet and regular exercise that involves hiking and biking, as Celebrity Health Fitness has reported.
“I hate the gym, so what I do instead is find other ways to be active,” said Lively. “I ride bicycles, I hike, I go out and exercise in nature.”
Lively also loves to cook and eat organic, natural food.
“I like to cook,” said Blake. “I use a lot of fresh ingredients, which really does make a huge difference.”
Other celebrities who follow the Paleo diet include Jessica Alba and Jessica Biel, as Celebrity Health Fitness has reported. Both credited a Paleo based diet for their rapid post-baby weight loss and stunning beauty.
Weight loss expert Esther Blum, author of Cavewomen Don’t Get Fat, said Paleo doesn’t emphasize calorie restriction and provides a healthy balance of protein, vegetables and high-quality fats that help women manage hormone fluctuations.
Clinical trials show the Paleo diet aids weight loss, prevents heart disease, lowers blood pressure, and reduces acne, said Loren Cordain, author of Real Paleo Fast and Easy and The Real Paleo Diet Cookbook.
Blake Lively told Marie Claire her beauty, hair care and makeup secrets include the following:
- Creme de la Mer moisturing cream. “It’s extravagant and feels so luxurious on your skin.”
- Mason Pearson Handy Bristle Hair Brush. “Just one or two strokes under the top layer gives my hair a sexy, full look.”
- Goldwell Dualsenses Color Detangling Conditioner. “Rona O’Connor [of Lukaro Salon in Beverly Hills] has been my hair colorist since ‘Gossip Girl.’ She introduced me to this conditioner.”
- Gucci Première Eau de Parfum. “I’m always looking for scents that are both masculine and feminine. With Première, the wood notes give it masculinity, the citrus is fruity, and the floral is that feminine vibe.”
- Kerastase Elixir Ultime Bain Riche Shampoo. “Divine. I have every single one of their shampoos and rotate which one I use,” said Blake.