Dr. Mehmet Oz shared tips for losing 10 pounds in 4 weeks on a low-glycemic index diet that involves making 80% of your plate at every meal low-glycemic vegetables and the other 20% protein and fats.
Sylvester Stallone, who just turned 70 in July, is in fantastic shape, thanks to a high-protein, low-carb diet and regular weight training workouts.
Selena Gomez is in the best shape of her life after her recent weight loss and lupus struggles.
Danica Patrick is hailed for her athletic good looks, and she diets and exercises daily to maintain her fit bikini body.
Hilaria Baldwin, who’s pregnant with her third child, spotlighted her yoga-toned bikini body and round baby bump on Instagram.
Risa Hirako has taken Instagram and the entire Internet by storm after news surfaced that the Japanese supermodel is 45 years old even though she looks 25!
Amber Rose looked unrecognizable wearing a honey-blonde wig in her latest Instagram selfie.
Gwen Stefani is a stone-cold fox since she started dating Blake Shelton following her divorce from rocker Gavin Rossdale.
Kim Kardashian showcased her tiny waist and 80-pound weight loss on Snapchat after reaching her goal weight of 120 pounds.
Irina Shayk flaunted her sizzling bikini body while vacationing with boyfriend Bradley Cooper in the Mediterranean.
Kristin Cavallari flaunted her 20-pound post-baby weight loss on Instagram, where the mom of three spotlighted her chic fashion style.
Ivanka Trump looks stunning and fit despite having given birth her third child in March 2016.
Britney Spears is a longtime exercise fanatic who works out hard to maintain her fit bikini body.
Chrissy Teigen‘s post-baby weight loss secrets are a Paleo-style diet and regular workouts that include Pilates and calisthenics.
Mama June Shannon, the mother of reality TV star Honey Boo Boo, credited a low-carb diet and 3-mile daily walks for her jaw-dropping 150-pound weight loss.
The “Biggest Loser” star Dolvett Quince says you can enjoy consistent weight loss without plateaus cycling your diet.
“Extreme Weight Loss” star Chris Powell said a carb cycling diet can accelerate weight loss and boost fat burning.
Fitness expert Liz Vaccariello said you can melt belly fat and enhance weight loss with a few simple tricks.
Dr. Oz said you can super-charge your metabolism and accelerate weight loss on the Fast Metabolism Diet.
Pippa Middleton, the sister of Duchess Kate Middleton, loves her $328,000 diamond engagement ring so much she refuses to take it off — even when she exercises.